Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Campaign opener: Ok, so you're sitting there in the tavern...


Hello!

I figured it was high time to start up a separate blog devoted to my fantasy endeavors. Its not right to have such things in a science fiction blog, now is it?

This blog is somewhat unique in that I'm going to be posting my progress on amassing a viable 1/72 scale fantasy miniatures collection. Along the way I'll review the miniatures I buy and weigh their pros and cons, as well as showing examples of the miniatures painted.

You can also expect, besides miniature reviews, a lot of terrain building, D&D campaign fluff, and other bits and bobs. You might even get to see some battle reports or shots from sessions of my group's D&D exploits (rocks fall, everyone dies).

Cheers!

-BFH

No comments:

Post a Comment